Bleach Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Unlimited

this is where it all begins, This will show if your worthy or not to Be a quicncy, a hollow, a shinigami, or an Espada show your skills here be the best you can posibly be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rules of the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamaki
1st division captain
1st division captain
Tamaki

Your Information
Name: Tamaki yamamoto
Zanpakuto's name: Zarinada
Level: 30

The rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: The rules of the site   The rules of the site Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:59 pm

This is a set of rules for all moderators and administerators.

Moderators-

1. You follow the same set of rules as the regular members.
2. You can approve things, but look at it thoroughly. If it's a bad app. and you approve, you get 3 strikes every 2 months. Once you reach three, you can no longer approve characters.
3. If someone wants to update a character, and they ask you, you talk to us about it.
4. Now that you are a moderator of revolution, you must rp like one. Start adding good grammar skills to your posts.
5. No promotions without consulting an admin first.
6. You are a moderator now, so you must assume your responsibilities of the position and do your best to improve the site.

Administerators-

1. You follow the same set of rules as the regular members.
2. As an admin, you can approve characters, but you must do a good job at it. If you don't do a good job of approving characters, well, same as the mods. You won't be able to approve characters.
3. If you need help with the admin panel, just ask for help.
4. Since you are now an admin, you will deal with great work to do. If you need help, just ask a fellow admin. This is a warning, you WILL deal with a lot of work later on.
5. When someone asks you if they can update thier chara., it's your decision.
6. No promotions without asking Mizuki, Towashin, or I.
7. Now that you are an admin, start rping like one. Add good grammar and no g-modding whatsoever. You get one warning, that's it.
8. You start breaking the rules and such as an admin, your admin powers will be taken away. Remember, only one warning.
9. Congrats on becoming an admin. Just follow these rules and everything will be just fine.

Even though i haven't been on in a bit on this site, i have been busy with schoolwork and all that stuff...Well, i may not be a mod or admin, but i did notice a couple people(Not saying names) who have been Godmodding on this site...

Note: Godmodding is to put it simply;

-Always hitting

-Never getting hit

-Thinks they are invincible.

Well, this is getting rather tiresome, which in some of the 'Better' Role players around here might get a bit sick of it, and might quit the forum, so please, don't god mod, it's bad for you....

1. No Breaking the Rules
2. No Sexistism
3. No Racistism
4. No Ageistism
5. No Swearing
6. No Spamming
7. No Being Mean
8. No Godmodding
9. RP the right way
10. No Cheating
11. No impersonating Moderators
12. No impersonating Administrators
13. No RPing no more than 2 topics at a time
14. Always Have Fun
15.for cb mods it is 2 kicks one ban

1) All Mods and Admins HAVE to start moving all approved jutsu and weapons to the character's apps.

2) When you approve and app, move it to approved characters and change the title so that it ends with [Approved]~(Add Signature here)
EX) Shikisha Kenjinchi[Approved]~SK

3) No character can have ALL elements besides the wielder of the Houkou. This is actually voiced on nearly every site I have ever RPed on. Kage's,Leaders, and CURRENT Sannin get 3, but that should be the most. You CAN have jutsu of other elements. But only up to C-Ranked, and they are weaker than they would be if you had the element.

4) We should get a bit more strict on rankings. Akuma voiced this and I say that everyone from here on starts as a genin and RP up from there.

5) CS only has two levels that a normal person can survive. Once you hold a position of leadership, or Sannin, you can go into level 3 CS. Also, CS should be obtained through the storyline, not through an app.

6) We need to put a tighter leash on the RPing in here. You all have come a fantastic way along the lines of RP. I understand that you are all extremely powerful, but some of the things people are doing on here are a bit OP or just plain bad RP. For example, some people post something like this.

Hi I said as I used fireball jutsu.

It should AT LEAST be something like this:

"Hi" Joe said as he wove handseals. He then fired a fireball from is mouth at Fred.

Jutsu Used~
Etc.

Another point on this, things like:

Joe threw five kunai at Fred, hitting him in the heart.
Or even,
Joe punched Fred, sending him flying back into a wall.

This are called Auto-Hits, and are GM. I have noticed that these happen a lot in small amounts. You have to give them a chance to dodge or survive.
Ex:

Joe threw five kunai at Fred's chest with great speed, hoping they would impact on his torso.
Or,
Joe threw a punch straight at Fred's gut with a force big enough to send him into the wall behind him if it connected.

These have the same effect, but don't suck.

7) CHAKRA!
I have noticed most of the people on here using multiples of a lot of extremely powerful jutsu and pretending it did nothing.
Sawarbi no Mai as I recall used enough chakra to completely exhaust Kimimaro, taking his strength away and killing him.
Therefore, using this jutsu like this or even more advanced forms of such jutsu multiple times is physically impossible for a person in their normal state
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unlimited.board-directory.net

The rules of the site
Page 1 of 1